Monday, October 31, 2016

NaNoWriMo | Day 0: The Day Before #Goals

There's a lot of excitement balled up in me right now. And as tempting as it is to think that it's in my stomach... okay it probably isn't. But sure seems like it.


In other news, I've actually started blogging. (Yussss.) Hopefully I can actually start blogging (like I had intended to when I first created the pesky thing) about topics that I think about. It'll probably be about sensitive topics, but who knows.

This year, I'm going to be a lot more focused carving my first draft into my paper. And while I'm doing that, I hope to learn a lot more about character and story. Hopefully you'll stick along for the journey.

I'll be trying to finish my Nanowrimo project from last year. The book about addition. I mean, the name is literally 'Addition.' It's about time I slap down a draft of that elusive story.

Ever since I passed that Dreadful Marketing CLEP, I've moved on to English Comp. And I would have tried to take it in November, but since I'm taking the ACT in December, my mom cautioned me to wait until after that to take the CLEP to see how I do on the writing portion.

All in all, I decided that before every month starts, I would come on here and list my goals for that month. Hence, this is a post about goals.

November Goals

  • Finish first draft of Addition
  • Study for English Comp
  • Write essays to prepare for English Comp
  • Improve math skills (in preparation for the Algebra CLEP)
  • Make headway on other stories
  • Reply to conversations
  • Blog consistently
  • Practice handwriting and piano


I don't know if you'll be doing Nanowrimo, but I am, and I've made myself a promise.
I'm not going to let my past failures dictate whether or not I achieve my goals in November.

--Reeths

2 comments:

  1. Super Cool!
    I wish you luck on achieving those goals, and I am excited to see how your story turns out (you know I've been waiting for it).

    ReplyDelete